- Premiere Napa Valley/PAULA KORNELL “Something Old, Something New” Blanc de Noirs Brut 2018 (Carneros, CA) $
A delicious sparkler that’s vividly fresh with apple Danish and lemon pie notes.
- Premiere Napa Valley/ TROIS NOIX “Muir Hanna Vineyard” Chardonnay 2020 (Oak Knoll District, CA) $
A fresh, super tropical, creamy Chardonnay with just the right touch of vanilla and toast.
- Premiere Napa Valley/CALMERE ESTATE “Les Soeurs” Pinot Noir 2018 (Carneros, CA) $
An earthy, structured Pinot Noir with notes of a forest in autumn. Wild mushroom risotto would be a perfect partner.
- Premiere Napa Valley/TRES SABORES Zinfandel 2018 (Rutherford, Napa Valley, CA) $
Big-fruited, spicy, and beautifully layered. Reminiscent of dark chocolate-covered cherries.
- Premiere Napa Valley/VINE CLIFF “Jewel” Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 (Oakville, Napa Valley, CA) $
Lots of power and structure behind this Cabernet from steeply terraced 25-year old vines.