Contest Terms & Conditions
Karen MacNeil & Co. Contest Terms & Conditions
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Karen MacNeil & Co. LLC, 1335 Main Street, St. Helena, CA 94574 (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, and suppliers (collectively, “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Compliance: The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“you”) agree to be bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 4th, 2017 at 9 am PST and ending December 7th, 2017 at 11:59 am PST. All online entries will be collected and received by 11:59 am on December 7th, 2017.
- How to Enter: Visit https://www.facebook.com/karenmacneilco/ and follow instructions for commenting on the pinned post. The Contest must be entered by commenting on the Facebook post. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter more than once. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a copy of A Year of Good Wine — The 2018 Page-A-Day Desk Calendar by Karen MacNeil, approximate retail value $20.00.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Sponsor. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 20 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry, you agree that Sponsor shall have the right to publish your entry and name. You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should any cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or conduct of the Contest. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Karen MacNeil & Co. LLC, 1335 Main Street, St. Helena, CA 94574 within 10 days after conclusion of the contest.